Educators In Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://educators-in-busines.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum Empty Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:21 pm
Welcome To The Educators In Business Forum!

I'm glad you are here and about to change your life. This will be one of the best things you've ever done for yourself. I hope you will have fun, I REALLY want your business to be a success! Smile

When your business is a success, that means that the global marketplace is a success. You never know, you could start the next BIG thing in the business world.

Having your own online business can be fun. But, it is going to be hard, frustrating, but rewarding. You will not be rich in 3 months either. But, you will see some quick wins, results that you are making a difference in the business world.

I will show you the things that took me years to learn so you won't have to take years to learn.

You will have to spend money on your business. This is not something that can be done for free. I will, however, tell you the most economical way of setting things up. Where you can avoid spending money and where you will have to spend.

I know money doesn't grow on trees and getting certain things for your website might take some time, but that's okay, you will get through that too.

Now, respond to this thread by giving your name, your geographical location, what you plan to accomplish and learn from EIB and anything else we need to know about you. (Keep it clean!) Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin
https://educators-in-busines.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:26 pm
Dr. Genola Johnson, GEBJohnson Consulting (Helping people find their passionate profession.) Atlanta. I enjoy traveling, helping others, cooking and napping!
Elinor Willis

Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi My name is Dr. Elinor Willis currently residing in McDonough GA. I am planning to have 4 residual incomes through my educational consultant. I love helping others.
cfranklin1

Welcome to the Educators In Business Forum Empty Greeting

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Hello
Welcome to the world of entrepreneur
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum